BMAA Seminary Offers FREE Online Class
Registration for the free online class for spring is now available.
- So you are a new church worker, a new deacon, a new Sunday School teacher, a new youth worker, or any newly selected worker in your church. You feel you are in need of more information and study of the Scriptures to help you do your work.
- Here is the FREE course you have been looking for. Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary is providing you a FREE course this Spring. All you need to do is sign up at the seminary website, purchase the book and begin your eight-week study of the New Testament.
- What is the course about? Glad you asked that question. Here is a brief synopsis: This course is a survey of the entire New Testament. The general background, authorship, and content of the various books of the New Testament are covered. The life and work of Jesus, the organization of churches and early missionary enterprises are especially stressed.
- Your place in this class is waiting for you. Class will begin on or about February 1, 2017.
- TEXTBOOKS: (Textbooks required)
The Holy Bible-Student selected English translation
Encountering the New Testament, 2nd edition Walter A. Elwell and Robert W. Yarbrough, Baker Books, ISBN 0801021561 (any edition new or used) (Text outline used by permission of Contracts and
Permissions, Baker Publishing Group.)
Supplemental atlas suggested (not required): Holman Bible Atlas, Broadman and Holman Publishers, ISBN
- Please follow the link below to fill out the registration form. http://bmats.edu/othereducational-opportunities/free-courses/
You may also contact the Seminary by phone: 903-586-2501/1-800-259-5673
Lisa Satterwhite, Dean’s
Dr. Philip Attebery, Dean